1. Report the accident at our authorized Accident Reporting Centers with your vehicle within 24 hours or on the next working day and indicate your intention to claim the repairs against your policy.
2. Do remember bring along diver’s NRIC, Driving Licence, Certificate of Insurance to the reporting centre.
3. For company-registered vehicles, please bring your company stamp to the reporting centre.
4. The vehicle has to be present at the reporting centre at the time of accident reporting.
5. Our field officer will record the accident details, take any necessary photographs, complete the claims form and submit the accident form to the GIA Records Management Centre (GIARMC) electronically on your behalf.
6. Any excess applicable under your policy will be paid directly to the workshop.
7. Reimbursement for towing charges is only applicable for Own Damage claims and the amount is subject to policy limit.
8. You are required to lodge a police report if the accident involves: – Injury to any parties – Government vehicle or government property – A foreign vehicle – Pedestrian or cyclist – “Hit-And-Run” case