1. Report the accident at our authorized Accident Reporting Centers with your vehicle within 24 hours or on the next working day and indicate your intention to claim the repairs against your own policy or for a third party claim.
2. Do remember to bring along your diver’s NRIC, Driving Licence, Certificate of Insurance to the reporting centre.
3. For company-registered vehicles, please bring along your company stamp to the reporting centre.
4. The vehicle has to be present at the reporting centre at the time of accident reporting.
5. Our Reporting Officer will record the accident details, take any necessary photographs, complete the claims form and submit the accident form to the GIA Records Management Centre (GIARMC) electronically on your behalf.
6. Any excess applicable under your policy will be paid by the Insured directly to the workshop.
7. Reimbursement for towing charges is only applicable for Own Damage claims and the amount is subject to individual policy and its limit.
8. You are required to lodge a police report if the accident involves: – Injury to any parties – Government vehicle or government property – A foreign vehicle – Pedestrian or cyclist – “Hit-And-Run” case and any accidents outside Singapore.