Please submit your claim within 30 days of the insured event(s).
Step 1: Complete claim form
Please print and complete the “foreign maid claim form”
Step 2: Prepare required documents
Please note that the list of documents below is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary. For the complete list of required supporting documents, please refer to the claim form.
• Death certificate, autopsy report, coroner’s findings
• Proof of relationship between the insured and the claimant, e.g. copy of marriage certificate / birth certificate
• Police report, if applicable
Permanent disability claim
• Medical report
Hospital & Surgical expenses/ Wages compensation claim
• Original inpatient bills and receipts
• Inpatient discharge summary/ medical report
• Wages & Levy payment statement
Repatriation Expenses claim
• Death certificate
• Doctor’s confirmation of permanent disability, serious sickness or serious injury preventing the maid from carrying out her duties as a foreign maid domestic worker
• Invoices of expenses claimed
Step 3: Submit the completed claim form and required documents
For medical claims, please send the claim form, original medical and necessary documents through bills to our postal address.
To Ensure Pte Ltd, 38 Toh Guan Road East #01-57 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608581
For any enquiries, you may contact our at 6515 5988 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org